Friday, February 9, 2007

Noticeable physical reaction

d. What foods create a noticeable physical reaction for you?

Whenever i eat chinese food i feel like shit. I feel tired after, where i don't want to do anything i just want to lay down and look up at the ceiling. ACtually, chinese food is a good siesta meal. I used to have it...not alot...but maybe one every three weeks or once a month. I can't eat it now, i dont like the idea of eating something that makes me feel bloated, gross, and tired. I feel bad consuming something like chinese food, even if it tastes good... i rather eat something that makes me feel good and at the same time tastes good. THe reason for that physical reaction chinese food has on me, is because the carbs. i dont know if i like carbs. i migt hate carbs. but i like pasta so i dont know.

No comments: